Logo & Business
Bags, labels, boxes,
CD & DVD albums
Bar Codes, etc.
Print DesignEvery design project, which is intended for printing is known as 'Print Design'.
At SSS Graphics all print design work is done in-house using industry standard profesional design software used by the modern print industry. As a client you can rest assured that you will receive professional and reliable work without the headaches associated with amateur design services.
Print Design Services
We offer a wide selection of print design services, which are divided into the following categories:
- Corporate Identity - Logo and business stationery design. Including letterheads, business cards, with compliment slips, tax invoices, envelopes, motor vehicle and shop signage etc.
- Promotional Materials - Brochures, fliers, posters, promo cards, magazine and newspaper ads, point of sale items, presentation folders, mouse mats, mugs, T-shirts etc.
- Miscellaneous Print Design - Menus, calendars, product catalogues, books, annual reports, price lists, magazine covers, newsletters, etc.
- Packaging Design - Bags, boxes, labels, CD, DVD, video & audio tape albums, Professional Australian & International Bar Codes (EAN, ISBN, ISSN, POSTNET, UPC etc.)
Client Checklist -
We advise our clients to follow these simple guidelines to help them save time and money before starting on a print design project.
- Work out what you want to promote and achieve.
- Research your competitors and target market.
- Prepare your ideas, text and images.
- Allocate a reasonable budget to the design project.
- When you are ready, contact us to arrange an obligation free meeting to discuss your design requirements.
<< Please click on the thumbnail images on the left to see samples of our work.